Registration Policy & Class Fees
Due to the small studio size, we have the following registration and cancellation policies.
Registration with payment is required for all workshops and classes. If you wish to pay in cash, use the RSVP button on the classes. Only do so if you plan to attend. You can also pay by check or credit card in person.
I missed one of my registered classes. What do I do?
Two makeup classes are allowed in each Registered Yoga Session. You can come to any of our drop-in classes for your makeup class. Makeup classes must be taken within that registered session and cannot be carried over into other sessions.
Registered Classes: Cancellations must be made a minimum of 7 days before the start date of the registered class to qualify for an 80% refund. Withdrawals from registered classes without advance notice may qualify for an 80% refund if the space can be filled. In the event of an illness prior to the registered class 80% will be refunded with a doctor’s note only.
Workshops: Cancellations must be made a minimum of 14 days before the workshop to qualify for an 80% refund on either. Withdrawals from a workshop without advance notice may qualify for an 80% refund if the space can be filled. In the event of an illness prior to the workshop or registered class 80% will be refunded with a doctor’s note only.
- Most regular weekly individual class sessions are $10
- Multiple week sessions and special series classes vary in price
- 90-Minute Singing Bowls Presentations – $25
- 60-Minute Singing Bowls Presentations – $15-20
- 30-Minute Singing Bowls Presentations – $10 (pass can be used)
- Restorative Yoga and Workshop fees can vary from $25 and up
- 10-Class Pass – $70 (used for classes that are $10)
- 5-Class Pass – $40 (used for classes that are $10)
If for some reason you do not have the means to pay for sessions, please let me know and we can work something out.